Reusable Nappy Demonstrations Oxford
- A nappy demonstration normally takes place either in my own home or in your home.
- I am happy to give demonstrations on a one-to-one basis, either with both parents or just one, or to small groups.
- Demonstrations can be booked for afternoons or evenings, so that working parents can also be involved in choosing nappies.
- I will make sure that you get to touch and feel the nappies and understand the difference between a liner, an insert and a booster, a two-part system, a pocket nappy and an all-in-one!
- We can talk about the different fabrics nappies are made from and see which would be best for you.
- We will look at your priorities in a nappy - do you want a quick-drying nappy or a really highly absorbent nappy, a nappy that looks really neat on a tiny baby or a birth-to-potty?!
- Hopefully, by the end of the demonstration you will have narrowed down your choice and know which nappies you want to get for your baby.
- There is no charge for a demonstration but I hope it will inspire you buy some nappies from me! I sell a range of nappies from UK-based manufacturers, all at less than the recommended retail price. See The Nappy Shop section of this website to see what I stock.
If you still can't decide what you want, you might want to put your name down to borrow a trial kit.
If you would like to arrange a demonstration of any type then please contact me to arrange a suitable time.
Or you may like to get together a group of friends and hold a Nappuccino.
I would come along to a venue of your choice, and talk nappies over a cup of coffee or two!